This article explains where to change the ZyLAB server name on the Document Registration scan stations.
Data server (index data location) is moved and requires to be configured
Open the following application on the workstation:
ZySCAN go to Options > Global Options
- Change the Job root location (to new location in case it is not local).
- Update the Job Templates Directory.
- Change the Scan template in case a servername/UNC path is being used.
ZyFIND go to Global Options
- Change the Index List Directory path to the current location.
- Chnage the Index root Directory path to the current location.
- Change the Users Directory path to the current location.
Remember in case of the use of a drivemapping make sure it is a root mapping, otherwise the ZyScan-or ZyTIMER service cannot see the shares.
Open Office outlook (windex) Public folder \ DRM\postregistration\settings folder
Open the settings section.
- Enter the correct password.
- Open Tab "path"/
- Replace the previous servername with the current servername.