How to efficiently process a list of workflow tasks using the 'fast workflow' method. As soon as a workflow is opened that is already in use, the workflow will be locked. This fast workflow method allows for fast work flow navigation.
To efficiently process a list of workflow tasks, select the Open fast workflow button.
- Make sure that the active tasks folder is selected.
- The active tasks will appear in the right pane.
- Select the Open fast workflow button.
- Double click on a task to start a workflow.
- You can complete a task while still viewing the other tasks.
- If a task is completed, you can continue immediately with the next task.
- If you completed a task, click OK.
- To skip a (previous or next) task, select one of the Skip buttons.
To return to the main page, click the 'Close fast workflow' button.