ZyINDEX Import is a commandline utility that can be used to move or copy one or more files to a designated index or upload them to a index at a website. You can move or upload a document structure, like a document with attachments in order to initiate a Workflow task using the Business Process Automation Bundle 2.4. The Business Process Automation Bundle enables you to manage specific workflow processes. ZyIndexImport can can retrieved from this location: '\Program Files (x86)\ZyLAB\Information Management Platform\Bin'
Example to start workflow task based on the default Invoice Authorisation template:
-i "C:\Program Files\ZyLAB\Indexes\INDEX1" -wi "c:\program files\zylab\indexes\workflow" -wt "Invoice
Authorisation" -wu "ANONYMOUS" -z -f "C:\example.zip"
(Web-based http transfer)
-h localhost -n "work8" -c "w8" -u "username" -p "XyZ" -wt "Review Task" -wu "ANONYMOUS,USER1" -f "C:\example.doc"
Suggestions and remarks:
- To avoid errors, always use double quotes around every option value!
- It is neccesary for values with spaces in them: -i "c:\test with spaces\".
- If you would leave out the quotes, the value would be c:\test
- If option -l is specified, -h is ignored.
- -n and -c are required when copying/moving files to an inter/intranet index.
- If the option -m is specified, files will be removed when copied successfully (the directory structure will not)
- The settings.txt of an index should the following lines in the [ZyBuild] section:
- The application should exit with return code 0 if no error occured.