On Information Management Platform 6.4 the "Invalid selection: indexes must be of same type (TBIE/HAPI/Audio)" error occurs when assigning a HAPI index and a HAPI Legacy 32bit index to the same Web Client. However this is past of the installation steps described in the current Workflow 2.4 installation guide.
- Information Management Platform 6.4
- Business Process Automation Bundle 2.4
Information Management Platform version 6.4 introduces a check on the type of index that is assigned to the same Web Client. Only indexes of the same type can now be assigned to the same Web Client from the ZyINDEX interface.
To install Business Process Automation Bundle 2.4 on Information Management Platform version 6.4 you can work around this error following one of these procedures.
(1) Create both, Workflow Data and Management, as 64 bit indexes.
When creating the Workflow Management index, follow these steps.
- On Step 1 of the wizard follow the instructions as normal and tick the Use Windows code page option to create a Legacy 32 bit index.
- Click Next.
- Click Back on Step 2 of the wizard.
- Untick the Use Windows code page option.
- Click Next.
- Proceed as normal.
(2) Manually associate the indexes to the Web Client from the Windows registry.
Modfify the following Windows registry key so to manually assign the Workflow indexes to the Web Client.
- Locate the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ZyLAB\ZyNET\WEBCLIENT_NAME_HERE\Indices registry key, where WEBCLIENT_NAME_HERE is the name of the Web Client.
- Create a String Value with Name equal to the Workflow Data index Long Name, and Data the path to the index. i.e. Name = 'Workflow Data Index', Data = 'C:\ZyLAB Data\Indexes\WF_DATA'.
- Repeat the step above for the Workflow Management index too.
Article is closed for comments.