It is not possible to index scanned documents if they are not stored on the index default data location. Dragging and dropping the text and tiff files (in a different directory) is not supported. A valid ZyLAB index data structure has to be added via the Index creation wizard.
Scanned documents which are not indexed on the index default data locations will be treated as regular electronic data and will not be linked as being a proper ZySCAN document
The followings steps will allow you to change the default location and point it to your current index scanned data path location.
- Create a new index using the ZyINDEX index Wizard.
- Select the TBIE index engine
- Select your desired modules
- Change the path to the ZyLAB Data \ index data \ Indexname.
- Continue the next steps to finish creating your index.
You are able to succesfully index and view ZySCAN txt-tiff images in your TBIE index.