To be able to process documents in the Analytics Server, the index must be configured with a Database Fields module. This is because of the internal administration of the Analytics Server is stored in the index database. For every action and action log, a specific column is used. Using the scenario template for the Analytics Server, all columns for all available actions are created by default.
- Start ZyINDEX.
- Create a new ZyLAB Index for the Analytics Server
- Create an Index for Analytics Server with the normal index wizard
- Add the following modules: Database Fields and XML Wrapper
- Start the Database Connection Wizard to generate the fields and database and database fields. The database wizard will start directly
- Specify your applicable Database provider connection type
- Select the scenario file: DatabaseFields_AnalyticsServer.xml
- Generate the connection string and finish the wizard
- When the database fields wizard is closed you can verify if the Analytics Server Fields are created in the index field definition section
- Finish the wizard