ZyLAB services monitor recognizes the installed ZyLAB services, however cannot establish two way communication.
Internet Information Services Management message queuing has not been installed or configured.
- Computers are in the same domain and the Computers are on the same Platform level.
- Domain\User account is used.
- On monitoring computer in Service Monitor select options to select: computers and services. Press OK.
- Make sure that the services to be monitored are running under domain\user account.
- On all computers, on Computer Management\Services and Applications\Message queueing\Private Queues\zylab_servicemonitor_lifesign_queue, open properties and assign Full control to 'Everyone'.
- On all computers, open Services and set domain\user account to ZyLAB Services Monitor
- On all computers in IInternet Information Services for: <computer>\Site\Default Web Site\ZSM enable authentications: Anonymous Authentication and Windows Authentication
- On all computers in IInternet Information Services for:<computer>\Site\Default Web Site\ZSM read application pool (or create own application pool).
- On all computers in IInternet Information Services for Application Pool open the Advanced Settings to change the Identity to the domain\user.