You are running a job in ZySCAN and you have defined this job to OCR your documents. Upon starting the OCR phase you receive following error message: "OCR error (C:\ZyLAB Data\ZySCAN JobRoot\00000000\tiff\filename.tif): ScanSoftEngine.cpp(374):XP_CreatePageFromDib() failed [ScanSoft API: error=-1013 subsyst=1000]"
Data Execution Prevention is turned on.
- Right-click on Computer, and then click Properties.
- Click Advanced system settings.
- Under Performance, click Settings.
- Click the Data Execution Prevention tab.
- Check the box "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only".
- Restart your machine.
Note: Administrative permissions are required.
6.0 Service Pack 1; 6.0 Service Pack 2; 6.0; 6.1; 6.1 Service Pack 1; 6.1 Service Pack 2; 6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2; 6.3; 6.4; 6.4 Service Pack 1; 6.5