When ZyTimerService service is restarted it will stop immediately with an error: 1067 the process terminated unexpectedly.
This might be caused by the ZyTIMERService configuration file to be damaged or corrupted.
- Close ZyINDEX
- Navigate to C:\ProgramData\ZyLAB\ZyTIMERService
- Make a backup of the ZyTIMERService.config
- Remove ZyTIMERService.config
- Start again ZyINDEX
- This will recreate the configuration file
- Click on the Timer tab and add again the indexes and set the proper form of build (automatic or timed)
6.0 Service Pack 2