You may receive a notification message when opening ZySCAN on a Windows 7 Professional workstation: You don't have enough user rights on this machine to run ZyLAB IM Platform normally. This might result in unexpected errors. Do you still want to continue?
This might be caused by User Access Control (UAC) being enabled.
There are several ways to navigate to the UAC control option. The most common one is to type UAC in the Search programs and files after clicking on Start button.
Alternatively, navigate to the Control Panel. Depending on the display properties in the Control Panel you may use on of the below options:
If your Control panel view is set to Small icons:
- Click on Action Center and select Change User Account Control settings.
- Change the notification level to: Never notify (by default set to: Default- Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer).
- Click on System and Security
- Click on Change User Account Control settings
- Change the notification level to: Never notify (as by default is set to: Default- Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer).
6.2 Service Pack 2; 6.3; 6.4; 6.4 Service Pack 1