Sometimes, after building an index, an error is thrown. These errors are stored in a file that has the same name as the index, and is located in the index' INDEX folder (example: \ZyLAB Data\Indexes\Test\Index\TEST.ERR). This article details some notifications that are related to the HAPI index type.
Below are some common notifications.
- Not indexed duplicate file: This can occur when the same filename is found twice in a index' data folder. For 64-bit (or 'Large') indexes, this should not occur.
- Access denied: This can occur when the user building the index does not have sufficient rights to read the file, or the file is 'in use'.
- WP error: This occurs when INSO cannot process a file, or when an XML file contain an invalid token. This can also occur when attempting to index a password protected file.
- Too many tokens: This occurs when a document generates too many tokens (by containing a lot of hypens as 1 word for example).
- File too large: This occurs when a single file is too large for the temporary file. The maximum size for this file is 500MB.
- Unindexible file: This occurs when INSO crashes.
- Operation completed succesfully: This occurs when you have delete some of the standard data folders.
Recreating an index removes these notifications.
6.1 Service Pack 1
Article is closed for comments.