After opening ZyINDEX, the error message "Unable to initialize the crash recovery dialogue, check your registry write access rights" is displayed.
This may be caused by insufficient registry permissions for the current user.
As a ZyLAB Administrator:
- Open User Access Control Settings.
- Verify if this is set to the recommended 'Never notify'.
- If this is set correct, navigate to the registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ZyLAB
- Right click on the key.
- Click on permissions, and then provide the specific user with read/write permissions.
- Also, ensure that the specified user also has the appropriate read/write access to the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZyLAB\Information Management Platform location as directed by the System Administrator.
- If this does not resolve, please verify whether you have set profile specific restrictions/policies that prevent the ZyLAB software to initialize successfully.
6.2 Service Pack 1