Admin user is unable to select a user when creating a new alert. The “users” button within the “new alert” window is greyed out.
This problem can be introduced if you have a corrupted ZyAlert user table.
- In ZyAlert, click on the “tables” button.
- In the next window under the “table data” area, click “save table data.” The preferred directory is \ZyLAB Data\ZyALERT\tables. Make sure to save as a copy
- Next, under the “table maintenance area, click “pack”
- Once the table has been packed, then click “Rebuild table indexes.”
- Once you have finished the previous steps you should now be able to select the “users” button from within the “new alert” screen.
6.1 Service Pack 2
Article is closed for comments.