The ZyLAB Analytics Bundle has a number of predefined Regular Expression definitions which can be found in the configuration of a job profile.
In order to apply an expression you have to go the main Analytics Server workflow portal page and click on 'Configure the job profiles (rarely)'.
Define a new profile and create an appropriate profile name.
Click on the Edit button to configurate the profile
Choose Task type “Regular Expression and on the Plus symbol to add the task (It is optional to add more Tasks in the same profile).
Click on the Edit button to configure the Regular Expression Task.
Set the Maximum number of threads you want to use.
In addition click on the Edit button to configure the Regular Expression Rule
You can choose one of the predefined Regular Expressions:
- Date number
- Email pattern
- License plates
- Mobile numbers
- Postal codes
- Social security numbers
- Telephone numbers
- Enter an Entity name and press the “Plus button”. Press the “Back” button
- Press Save and then Back.
- Press Back (again).
- Click on “Configure the jobs (often)'.
- And configure the fields, press Validate, press Save and press Back.
- Click on “Select/monitor process jobs (often).”
- And run the new created job.
- You have succesfully appended a regular expression in your Analytics Bundle job profile configuration !
Note: If you already have performed a Regular Expression job, the “RegExpEntityState” is already set on 1.
Therefore no new regular expression job will add any new Field information to the Index.
The RegExpEntityState settins takes care of skipping a file for that specific Field.
You have to reset the “RegExpEntityState” value in order to proceed processing another job with a new/modified Regular Expression.
Article is closed for comments.