The Webclent login page appears to loop for a user that is the member of a user group that has just been imported using the ZyLAB Enterprise page or ZyINDEX.
This may be caused by ZyNET running as a local user instead of a domain user with read permissions to Active Directory and the ZyLAB Data location.
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS 7.x).
- Select the Default Website.
- Select the exe folder.
- Go to 'Content View'.
- Select ZyNET.exe.
- Switch to 'Features View'.
- Open the Feature: Authentication
- Edit the Anonymous Authentication.
- Specify a domain user with read permissions to Active Directory and the ZyLAB Data location (\ZyLAB Data\).
- Alternatively, you can specify a user with domain administration priviliges in the settings.xml file in the users folder (\ZyLAB Data\Users\).
6.2 Service Pack 2
Article is closed for comments.