ZyLAB Services Monitor not available on computer [computer name]. You can get this error despite the fact that the service "ZyLAB Services Monitor" is running.
The application pool for ZyLAB Services Monitor has insufficient permissions.
- Verify that the “ZyLAB Services Monitor” service is running.
- Verify that the required ports are not being blocked by windows firewall or something else
- 46100 http Communication between Services Monitor NT Service and Services Manager
- 46101 tcp Communication between Services Monitor NT Service and Services Manager
- 46102 tcp Communication between Services Monitor NT Service and Service Monitor NT Service Satellite
- Make sure the local SYSTEM account has full rights to the MSMQ private queue zylab_servicemonitor_lifesign_queue
- The app pool identity for ZSM must be a user with enough rights to connect to the servers being monitored. Typically this is a service type account that has local admin rights on the servers.
6.0 Service Pack 1; 6.0 Service Pack 2; 6.0; 6.1; 6.1 Service Pack 1; 6.1 Service Pack 2
Article is closed for comments.