User receives 'Expected 7 fields got 6' message in a failed Concordance Collector action after checking in a matter.
The message is referring to the OPT file. Each line needs 7 fields and the file only references 6 as in the following example:
7 fields are required for the OPT file.
Make sure that the correct number of fields are mapped. The description for the 7 expected fields is as follows:
- Bates Number - Should match data of field set as key in DAT file. (case-sensitive)
- Volume Name - Name of the volume where the documents and image reside. (optional)
- Pathname - Full path and file name (and extension) of the image.
- Doc Break - Enter a Y to denote if this image marks the beginning of a document.
- Folder Break - leave blank
- Box Break - leave blank
- Page Count - Number of pages associated with the document or image.
You can now successfully import the Concordance collector data and check-in your Matter.
3.6; 3.7; 3.7 Service Pack 1