In your matter, documents are tagged with a multi-select list tag. You execute a search in Legal Review on documents that have this multi-select list tag applied and observe that, when opening a document from a document list that contains more than one document, the document counter indicates document 1 of 1 instead of the actual count of documents in the document list. When clicking "Next Document" you get the message that you are at the end of the document list.
This is a defect (EDRM-8083) related to the feature “Possibility to skip reviewed documents when performing linear review”, introduced in eDiscovery Bundle 3.7 Service Pack 2). If this feature is not used, it is possible to disable it in order to workaround the bug.
- Browse to \Program Files (x86)\ZyLAB\EDiscovery\LegalReview\Review_web\
- Make a backup of the web.config file
- Open the web.config file and add the following key to the <silverlight> section:
- <add key="DocumentNavigation_SkipNotMatchingDocuments" value="false"/>
- Save your changes
- Recycle Internet Information Services
3.7 Service Pack 2; 3.8