You notice that only a subset of the archive items will end-up in the correct index as marked in applicable the Schedule. The remainder will go to another index (when you have multiple schedules applied). The IndexImport module does not apply to the 'Target Index' setting from the schedule.
The index import scheduler has an index field reference in the xml load file. (index name reference). When this field is populated it is always used by the schedule and will override the value in the load file.
- In case you import the load file manually, documents are archived to the correct index.
- If the index setting in the scheduler is left blank, the import module will use the value from the xml load file.
To apply the settings or enable trace logging you can configure this part in the "C:\ProgramData\ZyLAB\ExchangeConnector\ExchangeConnector.Config.xml" configuration file.
- When using multiple indexes, you cannot use an index definition in the scheduler.
- It must be read from the load file (as decided by the Exchange service account).
- The setting must be blank.
- When you restart the process the correct index will be used for the next archive action.
3.7 Service Pack 2