You observe you do not have the option to list and read the RabbitMQ message queues.
RabbitMQ is not properly configured.
The RabbitMQ management plug-in is required so that you can configure RabbitMQ Server.
Follow the instructions below on the RabbitMQ host:
- Go to Start -> All programs -> RabbitMQ Server -> RabbitMQ Command Prompt.
- Run the following command: rabbitmq-plugins enable rabbitmq_management
- Run Start -> All programs -> RabbitMQ Server -> RabbitMQ Service - stop.
- Run Start -> All programs -> RabbitMQ Server -> RabbitMQ Service - start.
After restart of the RabbitMQ Service:
- Open a Web browser and go to the RabbitMQ Web UI located at: http://<server name>:15672/. <server name> is the address of the RabbitMQ host.
- Provide the credentials of a RabbitMQ user.
- The default credentials are: User name: guest and Password: guest
You can start using the RabbitMQ management console
3.7 Service Pack 2; 3.8
Article is closed for comments.