Adding multiple fields will eventually fail the indexing of the TBIE index and you will no longer be able to build the index.
There's a .Net limitation impacting TBIE where extra fields in combination with a lot of documents can cause this issue.
- Using eDiscovery Legal Processing with the eDiscovery LegalReview template to create a TBIE LR index.
- Combining this with Text Mining, requires extra fields. It is possible to add those fields in the default.xml in the following format:
<FieldInfoDto> <Name>PTMDISTRICT</Name> <OriginalName>PTMDISTRICT</OriginalName> <DbType>NVarCharMax</DbType> <IsIndexed>false</IsIndexed> <IsRequired>false</IsRequired> <IsFullTextSearchable>true</IsFullTextSearchable> <IsUserVisible>true</IsUserVisible> </FieldInfoDto>
- After adding some data to the index, eventually the TBIE indexing will fail and you will no longer be able to build the index.
- If you want to add extra fields make sure the "isfulltextsearchable" value is set to false!
- This will no longer add fields into your TBIE index and add the fields into the xmlfields for your metadata.
Article is closed for comments.