ZyALERT is an SDI (Selective Dissemination of Information) module that may be used to automatically detect relevant information in huge archives. ZyALERT acts as an information agent which searches the data at set times based on user-defined profiles. The information found is then distributed by fax, e-mail, disk, or may be directed to a printer. Principally, ZyALERT automates the searching and the distribution of information via e-mail. Users can get information automatically delivered by subscribing to an index. Such a subscription is based on a subscription profile or alert and a time schedule specifying what information should be delivered and how frequently it should be delivered. The subscription profile is in fact a ZyLAB query that is repeatedly executed against all new and modified documents in an index.
Articles in this section
- ZyLAB Services Monitor Manager Manual
- ZyALERT Manual
- ZyFIND Manual
- ZySCAN Manual
- ZyINDEX Manual
- Service Utility Tool 6.6 Manual
- Platform Cluster Installation and Configuration 6.6 Manual
- Information Management Platform 6.6 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- General Search Language Guide
- Information Management Platform 6.6 Release Notes
Article is closed for comments.