In the General Search Language Guide, we will discuss how to use the ZyLAB search language to search for one or more keywords within a data set. The data set usually contains files in many forms. Not only the keywords used in these text, image or audio files, but also the information about these files (the metadata), can and should be searched.
Articles in this section
- ZyLAB Services Monitor Manager Manual
- ZyALERT Manual
- ZyFIND Manual
- ZySCAN Manual
- ZyINDEX Manual
- Service Utility Tool 6.6 Manual
- Platform Cluster Installation and Configuration 6.6 Manual
- Information Management Platform 6.6 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- General Search Language Guide
- Information Management Platform 6.6 Release Notes
Article is closed for comments.